how i moved in from a small town to a new city!!













Hey guys,
So here I am after so long.

So this blog is all about me shifting to a new city which is much bigger than the place I lived in.
It was really interesting because nothing of this all shifting thing went as I expected. Basically I was going to take science field but I don't know what struck me and I choose arts so I can go further for law and for this I shifted to Pune.
                                                     I am from a Taluka place. I have visited different cities but I never really moved to other cities. So this was my first experience of living in a whole new city on my own.

   So at first I was very exited. I had many things going in my mind.I thought moving into a whole new city, away from your parents is going to be fun, adventure,  freedom, independent life. I thought that moving to Pune will be just like what they show in movies. I didn't even thought that there will be any difficulties and in no time I realized that  it was stupid of me.
                 As soon as I shifted here in Pune I realized that moving is not that easy,moreover it is a very difficult job and trust me it is not at all like what they show you in movies and series. My expectations were so imaginary and childish and reality struck me hard like a big brick straight at my face.Some of the major problems I faced were transport,doing things on my own and getting familiar with the surrounding. Pune is huge and the places are far from each other . Like the place were I used to live after walking 5 km, one would come to the end. Thus it is every difficult for people like us who don't have licence and have to walk all the way . Talking about doing things on my own, I had almost everything I needed and I had never experienced how to live on my own, how to put things together, how to save money, how to take care of yourself, and specially how to wash your own clothes. I'm working on to get familiar with this place.
                But that does not mean that moving was a bad idea and I'm having great time here.There are many places to visit, you can go wherever and whenever you want. One thing which I love about Pune is that this city has many trees and places where you can go for weekend treks. I will never regret  moving to Pune. There were many difficulties and there will be in future. May be nothing will go as you wished and maybe a point will come when you will think to leave all the things and go back to what it was. But it is necessary to make such bold decisions; they have the power to change your life.  Give the universe its time it will make everything right.

So this was my experience of shifting into a new city. I hope you all love this blog and get inspired to take those big decisions which you were afraid of. We'll meet with another new blog and I'll try to post as frequently as possible.

Love,
Ishita.
                                                       

Comments

  1. Moving on was no dobut a good idea......but dude, I Miss You ❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts